|Artists Links Submittion rules.|
New as of April 2004
But! Please read these few rules and guidelines BEFORE you submit.
This may sound harsh but it's only because so many people don't bother to read first.
Failure to READ and follow the rules here will result in NOT being
added and not
even being answered.
|Reasons to join a link exchange.
1. I want to have a pool of good artists so anyone looking for art can easily find a site that interests them. Even if it isn't mine.
2. Recriprocal links This is now a REQUIREMENT.
BEFORE you submit your site make sure your return link is in place.
NEW UPDATE 2006
You have the option of submitting a SMALL graphic. (Sorry no full
size banners.) If
you choose to post a graphic, you agree to post one of mine in return.
This is a link exchange!
If you submit a link graphic of some kind. Please keep them small.
An inch or so
and make sure your file size is small. 8k max!
|The RULES for who can submit.
|This is an artists site only. Please do
NOT submit if your
site is about anything other than art.|
Believe it or not, I actually had a "brain surgeon" try to put a site here once.
|2.||This page is intended for personal art sites
I do have a seperate section for community art sites, art supplies and other such things. Contact me for details on link exchanges if yours is anything other than a personal art gallery.
NOTE: You may NOT submit if your "site" is just space on a huge community type site. That is NOT considered a personal web site. (Free hosting services are fine. As long as it's your site and not just your page on some other site.)
|3.||If your site moves?|
YOU are responsible for letting me know. I do check for broken links from time to time and if I find one you may be blocked from ever entering again.
All you need to do is drop me an e-mail. It would be helpful to let me know what the old one was.
|4.||You may NOT submit to more than one catagory. Even if your site covers a wide variety of art forms. Pick a main one and list the rest in your description.|
|5.||I'm not very picky about your web site
development skills as long as
there is art to be seen, However; Broken links or under
everywhere, sites plastered full of ads, or sites that just don't load
will not be
Important! Crash my computer just once and your out! Check your site with Safari, and Internet Explorer. IT MUST WORK ON BOTH.
Ask friends to check if you don't have access to these especially if you have a lot of java scripts, applets or anything other than simple HTML. Don't forget about Web TV and AOL users. Ask friends to look on these too.
|I reserve the right to edit long
site descriptions. Keep
them to the point.|
Post more details about what you do on YOUR site.
If people are interested they will come.
|Your privacy is important!|
|I will not post your name or e-mail
anywhere, EVER. If someone wants it, they will have to go to your site
to find it.
It is HIGHLY recomended that you subscribe
dislike, and report
spam on a regular basis. I use Spamcop.net to report ALL OF IT!
|Well that's it, you made it through
the boring stuff. It
may take a few days for me to check your site and get the link added.
This is the easy part. Once you have placed my return link, use my Contact form and send me the following information.
1. Your site title.
2. Your EXACT site URL. (Check it first.)
3. The EXACT site URL of your links page where MY link HAS BEEN PLACED. (check it first.)
4. What catagory is your site? Even if you do many things, PICK ONE! You may NOT list in multiple catagories. Use your description if you offer more than one kind of work.
5. Your site description. Do your own spell checking please. I will copy exactly what you send me.
6. (optional) if you want a small graphic, and HAVE used one of mine, send me the URL of the graphic. I will link directly to that. And DO let me know if you ever re name or move it. If I see a broken link icon on my site, your link will be removed.